Saturday 16 March 2019

Morgan's Artsworld Lady

Hi there.... I'm here today to share a card I made for Die Cut Divas this month.  Our challenge is Anything Goes.  Our sponsor is Morgan's Artworld

Morgan's ArtWorld 


I printed out my image and then cut it using a Spellbinders frame die.  The final card ended up a bigger size so I'll be making an envelope for it.   I coloured this lady with a mixture of Copics and Altenew alcohol makers.  

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas

As this goes live, I will be spending the weekend with my Dad in Upper Hutt (near Wellington at the bottom of the North Island)  we managed to get really good airfares - $39 each way so we are flying down very early on Sat morning and coming back just after lunch on Sunday.  It's been around 10 months since I've seen him so looking forward to it very much.  Hope you have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Betty said...

what an elegant lady, Dawn - lovely coloring.

Arlene said...

You've colored the lady beautifully. She is one of my favorites. You rocked her.

Monika Reeck said...

This lady is beautiful and you coloring her flowers so adorable
love this Image Dawn
Great card
hugs from Germany
Monika

Greta said...

Enjoy the time with your dad, Dawn! What a gorgeous image & that Spellbinder die is perfect with it!