Thursday 14 March 2019

WWC#212 "Tristan's All About Occasions" challenge

Welcome back for this week's Watercooler Wednesday challenge.  Tristan is our hostess and it's an "All About Occasions" challenge.




One of my Kit'n'Clowder swap partners sent me a gorgeous little stamp set for Close to my Heart that had the little heart and butterfly.  I used my MISTI and Gina K Wreath Builder stencil to make this cute as wreath.The hearts and butterflies were coloured with my Zig watercolour markers.   I added a little green leaf and the peach dots to finish it off.  The sentiment is from the CTMH set as well.   I decided to edge with some blue oxide ink and sponged it with my new Life Changing brushes from Picket Fence.    They are so easy to use.

Come join in the fun and make a project all about an occasion.  There are heaps you can choose .  Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at 1pm NZ time) to link up your project.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

5 comments:

Betty said...

sweet card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh sweet little heart butterfly you have Dawn
and lovely coloring too
sweet card Dawn
I will do Catch up sorry for being so late
hugs
Monika
PS: hope you like to read my comment and smil :)

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card! Jo x

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--this is just the sweetest wreath, Dawn--love it! I love my brushes that look exactly like the PF ones, but cost $9!

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful and happy wreath you've created! I love it!