Tuesday 30 April 2019

I've been knitting and crocheting...

Still waiting for our little princess to make her appearance.  Yesterday was D-Day but she is still feeling happy and comfortable inside Mummy....

Nanny has been doing some knitting and crocheting.  I've been making little Hugg Boots and I did a little cardigan and tonight I crocheted a little hat for her.



Pinterest has been my friend with lots of lovely free knitting and crochet patterns.  This little jumper is knitted all in one piece - the sleeves as part of it as well.  And the little hat was so easy, it only took and hour or so to make. I've done the Ugg booties in pinks, and multicoloured pinks as well.

So we are all set for her arrival.   Tonight my son said it was like Christmas... but it kept moving... he is super excited to becoming a Dad. 

5 comments:

Betty said...

so cute - now to see a picture of her wearing her new clothes!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous little outfit Dawn, love the boots and that hat with the pink flower!!

Greta said...

What a fun time! You are so talented, Dawn--beautiful outfit for the baby girl! My crocheting is only things that don't have to fit & I haven't done it for many years.

kiwimeskreations said...

You have been busy Dawn - love that wee cardigan. Those one piece patterns are fun to knit too
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

ooh sooo cuuuteee I cant do this
you have many talented Dawn
two thumbs up
hugs
Monika