Thursday 2 May 2019

WWC #219 Heidi's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Heidi is our hostess this week with a Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge.


I've made a Birthday card today - in a few days (6th May) it's my daughter's birthday so this has made it's way over to Perth.


 For this card I did some masking.  I started by stamping the Floral Bliss stamp from Simon Says Stamp and made a mask to cover it so I could stamp the vase from Altenew's Versatile Vases set.  I used the matching stencil to do my sponging with Altenew Sea Breeze ink.  I then used the mask stencil to sponge Altenew Limestone ink for the background.  The sentiment is from the Versatile Vases set.  The flowers were coloured with a combination of Copics, Spectrum Noir and Altenew markers.  I added some clear Nuvo drops to the centre of my roses.  A few pink sequins finished off my card

Come join in the fun.  Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at midday NZ time) to link up your project.

I'm entering this into the challenge at Simon Says Stamp, Wednesday challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, another stunning card! This is beautiful, Dawn, Jo x

Nora Noll said...

Such an amazing card!! I LOVE the flower bouquet.

Greta said...

I absolutely love the look of the bouquet in that vase! This is a treasure, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Dawn - love the background and the 'shadow' in the foreground too. You have put the flowers into the vase beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

Cheriese said...

wow gorgeous masked stamping!! lovely colours too!! Had to stop by when I spotted this at the Simon Says Wednesday challenge xx

https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

creationsnz said...

A very pretty card Dawn and those sequins just add that bit of sparkle. CarolG

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card Dawn! I love your masking, I have that stamp set so thanks for the idea!

Monika Reeck said...

so lovely round vase you have for this adorable flower
your coloring so beautiful Dawn
worthed much coloring
this card is Wonderful
hugs
Monika