Wednesday 15 May 2019

Another Snarky Christmas Card

My bloggy friend Jo, runs a great challenge called "Christmas Kickstart"  The latest challenge is "S for Snarky"

I have a number of Bugaboo images that are Christmas snarky so I've entered a couple of Snarky cards.

First one

I used watercolour paints to colour up this image and to make the striped background. 

and my second one:


For this one, I printed the snow globe and coloured with Alcohol markers, some white paint pen, and some glitter glue.    I embossed some white card for my textured base and added the snow globe

I had some fun with these cards.

Baby Grace is now home and all cozy in her own bed. Mummy is not sleeping well and is feeling very tired, but I am so proud how my son has stepped up to help with baby and give her time to rest and gain her strength again

Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love these cards Dawn - Bugaboo certainly do some snarky stamps!
Yes, the first few weeks after a C-Section are exhausting!! Grace looks beautiful!!
Blessings
Maxine

Barbara Godden said...

Super cards, I love Stella in the snowglobe, Fabulous job. I think Cathy is super as well, nice card. thanks for joining Christmas Kickstart Challenge Barbara GDT

Dotty Jo said...

That's one beautiful little girl. Another great card - always love a nice bit of snarky Bugaboo! Thanks for playing again at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Arlene said...

Cute SNARKY cards, Dawn.

And grandbaby is so sweet and pretty. :)

Greta said...

Oh what a precious baby girl! Hoping mom is feeling better & good for daddy helping out! Fun cards, Dawn!

ionabunny said...

Fab cards Dawn and congrats on your new grand. Hugz

Jane Willis said...

Love both cards and of course your gorgeous granddaughter

Monika Reeck said...

Cuutee little baby kiss for her Dawn
Love the cute christmas card you made
the number 2 is cool I love Stella Images

hugs
Monika