Wednesday 19 June 2019

Uncork and Unwind

Today I have a birthday card to share.  It's one of my work colleague's birthday today.  Anouschka loves her wine so as I had just received a new stamp set from Newton's Nook that's called "Wine a Little" I knew I wanted to use them to make a card.



I used a diagonal striped embossing folder to emboss the bottom of the card panel.  I then stamped the bottle of wine, cork and corkscrew as well as the glass of wine.  I used various alcohol markers to colour them.  I took two of the sentiments from the set and used them.  I added some nuvo drops for embellishments.  Inside the sentiment reads "Age is not important unless you are wine"   The card was well received by Anouschka.

I enjoyed making this one.  Thanks for stopping.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I bet this was fun to make. You made me smile.

Barb Ghig said...

I love the images in this set and your embossed border is the perfect touch, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a fun card Dawn - so glad it was appreciated. Love that inside sentiment!! :)
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Cute & clever--love the use of the embossing folder, Dawn!