Thursday 20 June 2019

WWW 226 Dawn's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Yes, it is my turn to host the Watercooler Wednesday this week.  Our challenge this week is Masculine "Anything Goes" challenge. 



My card today started with a panel that I made with Alcohol inks with some foil added.  The black die cut is an unnamed one I got a number of years ago.  I added it to the right hand side of the panel which I cut to the size of the die.  The sentiment is a Britannia Die cut. 

Come join in the fun.  Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at midday NZ time) to link up your project




6 comments:

Tristan said...

Love the silhouette die over that stunning Background

Barb Ghig said...

Your alcohol inked background is beautiful, Dawn! I love that you added the silhouette die cuts to your design...so striking, and perfect for a masculine design!

kiwimeskreations said...

How stunning using the silhouette die cut over that stunning background Dawn - looks a bit like a sunset behind the plants
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

How beautiful! Perfect way to use the AI panel!

Michelle W said...

I love this Dawn! Your alcohol ink background is stunning.

Mac Mable said...

Love the colours of the alcohol ink background and the pop of foil. Such a dramatic die cut and such a fabulous masculine card x. Thank you for choosing my card this week Dawn ...I am thrilled with my rock star status....x