Thursday 13 June 2019

WWC 225 - Donna's "All About Occasions" Challenge.

Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Donna is our hostess this week with an "All About Occasions" challenge.




I recently got asked to make a card for a golfing gentleman who is turning 70 soon.  He spends half his year in Florida and half in Canada.  So here is what I can up with.



I used some masculine looking patterned papers (not sure of the make as my pad has lost it cover)  to make a little scene.  I used a Nativity Scene die to cut the palm tree layer and the second grass layer.  The golf bag, golf ball and sentiment are from a set called  " For the Boys" that came with a card making magazine.  I stamped the bag onto some kraft paper and used a variety of brown markers and inks.  I added the R as the gentleman is called Robert.  I fussy cut the bag and added to the scene.  I used a strip of brown card for the pole and added the 70 to the flag.


Come join in the fun.  Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at 11.00am NZ time) to link up your project.

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Dawn - love the plaid paper, that is perfect for a golfer.
Blessings
Maxine

Michelle W said...

Love this Dawn, perfect card for a golfer!

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely Image you have choosen for a manly card
great for a man who loves golfing
great scene
Hugs
Monika

creationsnz said...

A GREAT mancard Dawn. Love the plaid. CarolG

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! that golf back is awesome!! I love how you used the nativity die for the palm tree. What a great way to think outside of the box!! GREAT card!!