Monday 1 July 2019

CAS-ual Fridays at Die Cut Divas

It's a new month so a new challenge at Die Cut Divas..


CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 

Our theme is "Anything Goes" with an optional twist of Patriotic

My card today is a CAS floral (my favourite genre at the moment)

 
I used Pretty Posies from CAS-ual Fridays.  I coloured the flower and leaves with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut them out.  I used an embossing folder from Couture Creations called Diagonal Stripes.  I stamped the sentiment from the set and die cut with a My Favorite Things Die-namics sentiment stripe die.   

Do come and join us. 

 

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Another beautiful floral card Dawn - love the simplicity of your design with the wonderful textural background
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

that great striped background is so perfect for your pretty yellow flower, Dawn!

Arlene said...

I love the strong embossed background with the beautiful flower at the bottom. Love it.

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card Dawn with one of my favorite floral stamp sets! Love the background.

Monika Reeck said...

Oh what a pretty flower card Dawn
Love that embossing folder
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Love the dry embossed background & beautiful flower!