Thursday 29 August 2019

WWC 236 Heidi's "All About Occasions" challenge


Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Heidi is our hostess this week with an "All About Occasions" challenge.


 I've made a Birthday card today to share with you.  I decided to challenge myself to use up some of the ephemera and stickers I seem to be hoarding.  

I started with a square panel and added some embossed lines and then edged the panel with some red ink.  I took some of the beautiful watercoloured flowers from a Cocoa Vanilla Ephemera pack and added it with some dimensional tape to one corner.  I then added a sticker from Mbellish - packs of stickers and other embellishments produced for a local stationery company (Paper Plus).  The little enamel dots I used were from the same company.  I was happy to use up some of my stash.

I'm entering this into the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp challenge - Anything Goes. 

Come join in the fun.  Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at 11.00am NZ time) to link up your project.

7 comments:

Lin said...

So pretty, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

If this is what using up your stash produces Dawn, keep it up - this is fabulous!
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great card, Dawn! What a fun way to use up bits from your stash! Just love that floral swag piece!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning card! I love the whole design:)

Greta said...

Wow--what gorgeous flowers! Good thing you made use of these wonderful items as they made a beautiful card, Dawn!

Helen said...

Super pretty, Dawn! Gorgeous colours!

Nora Noll said...

I need to use up more of my ephemera too. This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love everything about it.