Wednesday 4 September 2019

Cards for Boys...

I have two boy cards to share today.

First up is a card I made for my grandson, Archie.  I like to send him cards every now and then.  This one was inspired by one of the cards in the May Making Cards magazine.  There were papers and images that came with the magazine.


I used the papers and images to layer on the card and the front.  I generated the sentiment on the computer.

My second card was a commissioned card for a 2 year old who loves diggers.


I found the image on the internet and printed it twice... I fussy cut the second image and added it with pop dots over the main image.  I added some glossy accents to parts of the digger.  Loved how I kept it CAS. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I appreciated everyone's visits.


3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Two fabulous cards fro young boys - the second one is really stunning, love how you have used the image
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

These are so fun, Dawn! Bet Archie loves getting special cards from you!

creationsnz said...

LOve that digger - it looks like it has a personality of its own.