Thursday 5 September 2019

WWC237 Michelle's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge


Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Michelle is our hostess this week with a feminine "Anything Goes" challenge.  


I've made an encouragement card today to share.


I was going through my stamps and found this sentiment - haven't used it for such a long time.   I decided that I would make it the main focus of the card.  I used some Marble paper from an Anko pack (found them cheaply at KMart)  I added the sweet stamp from Stampin' Up (Beautiful You) and used some Altenew and Copic markers to colour her up.  

Come join in the fun.  Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at 11.00am NZ time) to link up your project

6 comments:

Tristan said...

Love the look of the huge sentiment next to your girl. Great choice of the marble background too.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Dawn - love how you have grounded the girl with some green!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Lovely card, Dawn! Such a great sentiment & beautiful coloring!

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card Dawn, I love that large sentiment! K-Mart have some great crafting stuff!

Karen Brown said...

Lovely card! I really like the large bold sentiment. :-)

Helen said...

A great encouragement card. Dawn! I love having the sentiment as the main focus and this one is perfect! The lovely lady fits wonderfully with it. :)