Thursday 5 September 2019

Out and About at Southern Girls challenge.

See my Watercooler Wednesday post HERE 
******************************************************************************

It's Team Trace's turn to inspire you at Southern Girls Challenge this week.

Our theme this week is Out and About.    I've chosen Out and About in my garden.


While I was a SENZ a couple of months ago, I visited the Three Buttons Studio booth and purchased some Cocoa Vanilla Studio die cut Ephemera.  There were lots of lovely bits and pieces.  I used the watercolour bouquet and some extra leaves.  My background was one of my Gelli plate prints from a couple of months ago.  This one was the second pull from an inked gelli plate.  Love the ghostly look.  I added a sentiment from a CAS-ual Fridays set called Casual Elegance.  As my gelli plate was a 3" x 5" one, I made my card 3 3/4" x 5 7/8 inches.    The ephemera die cuts make the card making process so quick. 

Do come and join us at Southern Girls.

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow Dawn - just adore your background!!! Perfect for that floral ephemera!

Betty said...

those floral die cuts are so pretty - if you hadn't said they were ready made I would have thought you watercoloured them - gorgeous card!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Dawn - love that soft background ( I thought you had used scrunched glad wrap and daubed it on the card to create it). The ephemera pieces are beautiful
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Wow such a pretty card Dawn.

Greta said...

Oh wow--such gorgeous elements, Dawn!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dawn, this is SUCH a gorgeous card hun. Love the ephemera, it really makes a beautiful card and your Gelli plate background is brilliant! The combination is really beautiful. Love the sentiment too. So gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

creationsnz said...

YOur background is fabulous Dawn and suits the flowers perfectly. CarolG