Saturday 14 September 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge. - Cards for Kids

It's Team Susan's turn to inspire over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge and our challenge this week is

Cards for Kids (celebrating Roald Dahl Day 13 Sept )



My card was made with some gorgeous blue/grey patterned paper for the background.  I had the die cut black frame sitting in my bowl of bits together with the little dragon.  I stamped and coloured him a while back.  He's a sweet little dragon from My Favorite Things.  I used my Scan'N'Cut to cut him out.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set. 

Do come and share you Cards for Kids at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Dawn - love that paper, and the wee dragon is so sweet
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

Very cute dragon and card. Love that background paper too.

Barb Ghig said...

Awww...what a cutie he is! I love your black mat and your background is stunning! Another fabulous card, Dawn!

Greta said...

How cute--great coloring, Dawn!