Monday 30 September 2019

What do you do in your free time?

Our theme this month at Die Cut Diva was "Free Time" and our sponsor was Di's Digis.



I live near the beach so free time is often spend there in the summer.  Our local beach, Murrays Bay has a boating club and there are always yachts coming and going.  So this was my inspiration for this card.


I used Penny Black's Sunny Days set to stamp this cute cat in his boat.  I colour with Alcohol markers.  The circle die cut is from Simon Says Stamp.  My background is some patterned paper from my stash.  I thought it looked like the sea and sky.   I used a little die from Craft Creations Mega Nesting Rectangles for the sentiment and added a bronze anchor die cut with a freebie Nautical die set.

Today is the last day to enter our challenge.  Would love to have you join us.  Entries close at 9.00pm Pacific time.

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Dawn - love your background, and that cat sure has a smirk on his face :)
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous and cute Dawn!

Arlene said...

I love the color scheme, so nautical and that background paper is perfect for the boat. Great anchor too. I REALLY like this.

Dotty Jo said...

Super card, Dawn! Jo x

Greta said...

Great use of the paper, Dawn--so cute!

creationsnz said...

I bet you can't wait for summer - it shows in this super card - I bet you'll be out there on the water soon. CarolG