Tuesday 22 October 2019

Christmas Kickstart - Bells

I'm super excited to be the Guest Elf at Christmas Kickstart Challenge this week.


Jo's theme this week is Bells

I've chosen to use my favourite Christmas Bell from a stamp set by Sunny Studios - Holiday Style


I stamped the branches from the stamp set in Juniper Mist from Catherine Pooler Designs.   I then used Altenew Silver Stone, Industrial Diamond and Pure Graphite to stamp the bells.  I added Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen.  I added some Peelcraft stickers for hangers and die cut some little red bows from an Impression Obsession die.  The Silent Night die cut is from Couture Creations and is cut from the some dark grey pearlised card as the mat.

Thanks Jo for having me as your elf helper for this challenge.

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Dawn this is dramatic - love the silver and grey monotone look of this card, with the pops of red setting everything off beautifully. Awesome work
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

so lovely - wonderful color combo and design - congrats on being the guest elf!!

Arlene said...

Beautiful card and the bells are gorgeous!

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for being my elf, Dawn! Love this card so much - the bells look amazing! Jo x

CinnamonSally said...

Congratulations on your guest spot Dawn, will have to try and play along, not sure if I have any bell stamps. Love your card by the way the bells look really shiny.

I Card Everyone said...

Every time I see these bells I am flabbergasted they aren't real! lol Fabulous card, and the perfect choice for your Jingle Bell challenge - congrats on being Jo's Elf!
=]

Monika Reeck said...

I love this kind of stamp that you stamp with different tone of grey or blue or green
the card is adorable Dawn
hugs
Monika

creationsnz said...

A wonderful monochrome with that dash of red. CarolG

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous bells, Dawn - just love how you layered those greys!! So fun with the rich blue branches and red bows!!

Greta said...

Congrats on your elf position! Those bells look amazing--great card, Dawn!