Thursday 3 October 2019

On the Farm at Southern Girls challenge

Hi there - It's a new Challenge at Southern Girls Challenge and our theme this week is "On the Farm"
Our sponsor is
 

I chose to use a sweet little image called Maddie the Scarecrow 


I chose to use Autumn colours for my image.  My background was made with a plaid stencil from Altenew in some orange colours.  

thanks for stopping by,  My earlier post to day with my Watercooler Wednesday card can be seen HERE.

Thanks for stopping by. 

4 comments:

creationsnz said...

A wonderfully warm autumn card Dawn, love that stencilling. CarolG

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautifully coloured image Dawn, and I love your stamped background
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Cute image & fun background, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

what a cute Image
and love your coloring her dress
sweet cute card Dawn