Monday 13 January 2020

Impossible Card

Our NZ swap group had a great technique this month.  An impossible card...  Our hostess Jude gave us a tutorial to help  from Beccy's Place.  Plus the additional twist of making it a monochromatic card. 

It took me a while to work it out... but here's my card


I used a pink tone (although it looks peachy) to make my card.  The silhouette stamps is from Hero Arts and the little Hello from Sizzix.    And I received this stunner from my friend Suna 


It's stunning.  She did three pieces - very impressive.

Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn, your card is gorgeous - love the colours and the lovely silhouette stamp on the upright panel. Suna's card is certainly a stunner
Blessings
Maxine

Corry said...

This is amazing Dawn
I never seen this before
Both cards are do fabulous.And lovely colors
Corry

Betty said...

your card is so pretty in all the pink tones -looks like it was difficult to make but really neat!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cool card, Dawn - love the soft pinks! Thanks for the link to the tutorial too - will have to try it sometime...

Arlene said...

I don't think I've seen the technique before and with the restriction put on you to make it monochromatic --- WOW. I love everything about it. Your card from Suna is terrific too, but I see she wasn't limited to monochromatic.

Fantastic, sweet friend!

Greta said...

Impossible for sure! These are both amazing!

creationsnz said...

I love your soft colours and the floral silhouette is perfect on that background. CarolG

Monika Reeck said...

I remember this must be from HA
and I read your text yesss
lovely silhouette stamp you have Dawn
love your opening card too
hugs
Monika
PS: I have new hobby Photography and I added in Instagram
my Blog now empty but many thanks for always visiting mine my sweet friend