Thursday 16 January 2020

WWC 254 Tristan's Challenge - All About Occasions.


Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Tristan is our hostess this week and her challenge is All About Occasions


 My card today is a Thanks one.

My background was made by embossing in white the Hero Arts Flower Background (circa 2009)  An oldie but a goodie.  I then did some ombre blending with my blending brushes and Altenew inks - Sunray, Chamomile, Snapdragon and Marigold.   I then stamped another older Hero Arts flower and white embossed that.  I used the the darker of the inks to blend on the flower.  I fussy cut the flower and mounted it onto a bronze circle.  The sentiment is from Altenew's Sentiment Stripes.   I finished with some brown sequins. 

Come and join the fun.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday
Challenge have created.  Then take our challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time ) to link up your project.

As I have used Hero Arts goodies on this one, I am entering it into the Anything Goes Challenge at A Blog Named Hero

10 comments:

Betty said...

the yellows make your card so bright and cheery, Dawn!

creationsnz said...

YOU are the queen of floral cards Dawn. Another wonderful creation. Maybe some Christmas pressies in there somewhere? CarolG

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful color blending in this fab floral, Dawn!! Just love how you featured one flower in the circle too!!

Arlene said...

The colors are a gorgeous blend. The card is a beauty.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a stunning card Dawn - love your blended background, and how you have highlighted the focal flower.
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love that BG HA flower
soo beautiful with the one flower there dear Dawn
great blending too
sweet beautifully made
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Really lovely card, Dawn! Fun to see these older HA stamps!

Helen said...

You have created a gorgeous background, Dawn! I must dig out this set soon! I forget how pretty it is! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Heidi Weaver said...

What a lovely combination of colours you've used in your ombre background, Dawn. I love the way the heat-embossed flowers stand out against it.

Caren B said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining the A Blog Named Hero challenge!