Sunday 19 January 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Journals/Albums/Frames/Keepsakes

Welcome to another challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week.





Our theme this weeks is Journals/Albums/Frames/Keepsakes - a real challenge for me as I don't do much of this type of papercrafting .


I have an art Journal but only have done a few pages.  I often use it to roll off paint from my brayer when I'm doing Gelli plate.  So have a number of pages that have some background paint.  I decided to do a page to celebrate 2020

 
My page had the blue paint.  I added some washi down one side, and some blue Nuvo embellishment mousse through an Altenew Plaid stencil.  Once that dried I added some Tim Holtz stamps from the Perspective stamp set and Hero Arts Happy New Year Stamp and Cut set.  I added some cut up strips of an Altenew Sentiment strip. 


Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge and share your Journals/Albums/Frames/Keepsakes projects.  






5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awesome page to celebrate 2020, Dawn!! Just love all the blues and it was such a great idea to add to the blue paint you already had on the page!! Great butterfly and texture too!!

Greta said...

Beautiful artsy page, Dawn! Looks like you're a natural at Mixed Media!

kiwimeskreations said...

What an impressive page Dawn - love the end result - there is so much interest and movement in it
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

That's a fabulous page Dawn.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is such a fabulous creation Dawn. Love how you put this together. Perfect for our Journals and keepsakes challenge hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo