Saturday 11 January 2020

Playing with Altenew Best Sentiments

I got two more cards made using Altenew products and the sweet gift of the Best Sentiment stamps.

First is a super quick one...

Literally a two minute card.   I used the amazing Vibrant Spray Die Cut Tape and the sentiment stamp set.  Most time was spent trimming evenly around the stamped sentiment - but all good thanks to My Sweet Petunia Cut-Align ruler

My second one took a bit longer

For this one I used the Floral Garden stencil - doing a bit of partial stenciling using Coral Bliss and Heart Beat inks for the flowers and Sweet Leaf and Just Green for the leaves.  I added some Lucy Little Things - Ice Cube jewels.  The green of the flowers was added with some Aqua Stickles.  I stamped the sentiment with the Heart Beat ink

I'm adding this one to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Fun with Florals

I'm still home alone - hubby due back tomorrow but today is a superbly warm summer's day so I'm off to the the local beach for a swim and some sunbathing. 

Have an awesome day and a great weekend. 

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Dawn - what bliss to be able to craft uninterrupted :) Love the thanks card, and the stenciled floral card is beautiful - love the colours you have used.
Hope you enjoyed the beach - it's been a scorcher here!
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous cards Dawn.

Betty said...

fabulous cards, Dawn - especially love the second one!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beauties, Dawn! Especially love the stenciled one too - great color combo!! Don't want to hear about the beach when it's 15F here - LOL...

Greta said...

Both of these are really pretty, Dawn! I'm especially fascinated by the die cut tape--gorgeous!

creationsnz said...

More stunning work! You are a machine Dawn. I like both equally. CarolG

Monika Reeck said...

adorable flower the one in red first card... I love so much
great one too the second one Dawn
hugs
Monika