Thursday 5 March 2020

Anything Goes at Southern Girls Challenge.

Hi there - It's time for another Challenge at Southern Girls - Anything Goes.  This fortnight our sponsors are


 My card today uses some Altenew products that are available at Auzz Trinklets N Crafts.

This stamp set is called Watercolor Halftone and I have stamped it in grey inks.  The base card is actually dark grey (it looks almost navy in my photo)  The sentiment stripe is also from Altenew. 
I don't like to have to make these sorts of cards and this one is even harder.  A blogger friend recently lost her teenage son... very sad.   My heartfelt sympathy goes to her and her family. 

Do come and join our challenge at Southern Girls

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a serene sympathy card in the greys, Dawn! I'm sure it'll bring comfort to the family!!

Greta said...

The grays make a lovely sympathy card, Dawn. So unbelievably sad & I hope our cards bring them some comfort.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh Dawn! The reason for this card is beyond heartbreaking! I'm so sorry you had to create this but you did a beautiful job of it and design is so lovely. How heartbreaking for your friend. I hope they're surrounded by good support. Hugs, Wends xoxo