Saturday 14 March 2020

St Patrick's Day over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

Hi there.  It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' challenge and our theme is
 
St Patrick's Day (or use Green!)

Remember to include some stamping otherwise we won't be able to 
 include you in our Top 3!

 Here is the card I made to celebrate St Patrick's Day

 I went through my scrap stash and found the plaid oval for the basis of my card.  I used a plain olive green as my panel and printed the sentiment.  I die cut the bench out of some grey card and sponged the edges.  The little girl is a Bugaboo image that I printed and coloured and then fussy cut.

So now it's over to you, we'd love to have you playing along.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

love this wee scene you have composed Dawn - a gorgeous card!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Sweet St Pat's Day card, Dawn!