Thursday 12 March 2020

WWC 262 - Marsha's Challenge: All About Ocassions

 Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha  is our hostess this week with an All About Occasions challenge.

 My card today is uses some Altenew Washi tape.  I fussy cut around some of the flowers and added to a card that I had added a Go Press and Foil sentiment on and some green and gold splatter.   The little tag is some ephemera I had in my stash.
Come and join the fun.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday
Challenge have created.  Then take our challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time ) to link up your project.

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Dawn, Jo x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful Dawn! I've had my eye on some of the new Washi tape. It's so pretty and I LOVE how you've used it on this card. That's inspired! Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

kiwimeskreations said...

What great use of the washi tape Dawn, and a wonderful card - love the cheerful colours
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great use of the ephemera, Dawn, and I love the splatters!!

Helen said...

Great card with super use of washi tape and other fun ephemara! Love the colours! Have a good day! :)

Marlena M. said...

WOW that washi is amazing! Beautiful card!

Greta said...

The Washi made a beautiful card, Dawn! Love the splatters, too!

creationsnz said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dawn. You are so clever! CarolG