Saturday 4 April 2020

March CCC reveal

Hi there.  I'm here today to share the card I made as part of the March CCC.  I send a card off to Jo in England.

The themes in March's challenge were:



                               

or use the theme options: Things with Wings/Flowers or Friendship  - Products/Technique -  Embossing/Design Paper.

I chose to use the colour scheme, embossing, design paper and flowers.

I used the recessed panel card technique I learnt last month.   I did some embossing on the white panel, used some blue design patterned paper and made some flowers with a Stampin' Up punch.   The sentiment is an Altenew one which I silver embossed on black card.

10 days of lockdown done and dusted.... Work has been really busy with lots of  online contact from people to be answered.   Today my gardener (the ex) came around and mowed my lawns and did the gardens.  We have been having an Indian summer, with lots of sunshine and no rain for some time.   Have to say it's been hard working and not spending time in the craft room or outside sitting on the deck.   Looking forward to spending Easter relaxing. reading and crafting.  I don't start back till Thursday 16th - so nice to not have to sit and look at a small screen all day.

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dawn what a beautiful card - love how you have used the colours and the technique. The embossed panel in the recess is stunning.
Glad to hear you have some time off now.
Stay safe
Blessings'
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Delighted to be the lucky recipient of this gorgeous card! I'm going to have to give this style a go as it's just lovely, Jo x

Betty said...

gorgeous card and wonderful technique - have a relaxing weekend.

Arlene said...

I love your use of different embossing on the panels on your card. Totally cool. Enjoy your time off and craft to your delight.

Suze said...

This is lovely Dawn. Enjoy your time off work.

Jutta said...

Lovely card Dawn! Happy Easter and enjoy the rest of your time off.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How pretty, Dawn! Just love the ray feature with the flowers at top!!

Greta said...

I didn't like commuting, but I never wanted to work from home. Can imagine how hard it is without the usual equipment & environment. Glad the gardener is helping out! Your card to Jo is really beautiful, Dawn!