Thursday 2 April 2020

Anything Goes at Southern Girls

Second post of the day... check out my Watercooler Wednesday post below:
**********************************************************************************

Hi there.  Time for Team Trace to share with you at Southern Girls Challenge   As usual it's an Anything Goes challenge.  Our sponsors are:


I got to work with a super cute image from Lia Stampz called "Pregnant Girl"


Once I had printed the image I used a Cottage Cutz stitched oval die to cut it out.  I kept it CAS - then added some pretty patterned paper to the dark rose card base.  I stamped the Simon Says Stamp sentiment onto white card and trimmed it, layering onto some more of the rose card.

Do come and join us at Southern Girls this fortnight. 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty image Dawn, and a sweet card - the soft coloured paper you have used is perfect
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Love your card Dawn and that's such a great image.

Greta said...

Sweet card, Dawn!