Thursday 2 April 2020

WWC 265 - Marsha's Challenge: Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist.

Hi there - time for another challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Marsha is our hostess with an Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist. 






For my card today I used a new to me technique.   Using Cling Wrap as a stamp!


I masked around the card panel with some post it tape.  I then took Coral Bliss ink from Altenew and my scrunched up cling wrap to stamp the background texture.  I then smooshed some Couture Creations Hot Pink Glitzin' Glamour (glitter glue) onto my glass mat and used the cling wrap to stamp some of this onto the panel.  It gave lovely texture with the glitter.  I stamped the dancing lady from Stampin' Up! "Beautiful You" set.  I coloured her with Altenew Alcohol marker and then fussy cut her.  I added a shadow from the set in grey ink before adding the girl.  I stamped the sentiment  onto a scrap of white card, trimmed and edged in with some black ink.  I added some doodling around the masked off area. 

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time ) to link up your project.

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Dawn, Jo x

Betty said...

fun technique and such a delightful card!

kiwimeskreations said...

A great card and an awesome background Dawn - cling wrap has so many uses :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Helen said...

Great effects on your background, Dawn! I imagine IRL it's super pretty! Perfect for this elegant stamp! Stay safe! :)

Nora Noll said...

This is so cool!! I LOVE the background you created!!

Greta said...

Boy did that come out neat, Dawn--great card!