Saturday 11 April 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - The Great Crafty Bake-Off

Hi there... time for another challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge  and it's a good one.. 
THE GREAT CRAFTY BAKE-OFF.  - we want to see your food related projects.

Today I have a birthday card to share.... with a great birthday cake.

This uses one of my earliest Hero Arts Stamp sets - Fabulous Birthday - circa 2007.  I found the card and patterned paper in my stash...an old kit I bought around the same time...and never used.  I added the purple circle cut with a Simon Say Stamp stitched Circle die - and curved the sentiment around the bottom.  I stamped the cake and fussy cut it adding some Rock Candy Stickles to give it some shine.  Added a bit of ribbon and some white enamel dots. 

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' with your foodie project

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A yummy card Dawn - love to see how you use the 'found' pieces from your stash.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Way to use your old goodies, Dawn!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Clever the way you curved the sentiment to fit the circle frame, awesome! Great card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo