Tuesday 14 April 2020

Winter Wonderland at Christmas Kickstart.

Well I've finally got around to getting started on my Christmas cards and get a card for the Christmas Kickstart challenge done.   The theme is Winter Wonderland - Create a scene

I had fun making this little scene.

I used a freebie stamp set from several years ago that hadn't been used before.  I made my little snow banks so I could mask the trees.  I then added the front trees.  I used a variety of the other stamps to make a frame around the panel.  I die cut the little Robin from brown and red and pieced together.  I added some Stickles along the snow banks and on the trees.

I'm pleased to have got this one done.

I had a fun day to making cards today... I got two more done for upcoming design team work so I'm now a head.  


7 comments:

Deirdre said...

Hi Dawn, Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Glad to hear that you are doing okay in lockdown in NZ and staying safe. Sorry to hear about yourself and Peter - I only posted a card to you last week!!! was thinking of you.
Hard to not see family over Easter - a new normal here too. Everyone working/schooling from home - all doing good t.g. I can't find an email for you in my contacts (was going to message you directly!). We never had as many trips planned/cancelled (Budapest, Ibiza, sailing in Croatia!). More important that we all stay home and stay safe. Hugs to you. D x

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card. Hope you are keeping safe, Dawn. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Betty said...

this little scene is so serene and lovely, Dawn - and the robin is delightful sitting there!

Greta said...

Creative & beautiful scene, Dawn! I keep thinking I'm going to make an entry, so maybe now I actually will!

kiwimeskreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Dawn - loving the way you have used the ivy to frame the wee scene.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jane said...

Oh this is such a very beautiful card. Love your atmospheric scene! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!