Saturday 23 May 2020

Anything but Square at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

It's time for another challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  Our theme this week is "Anything but Square"

So my card today is a big 5"x 7" rectangle card. 

I made a 5"x 7" card base from two pieces of card.  I used Spellbinders 5x7 Elegant Labels 4 to cut out the two layers of the frames.  On the smaller label I used a Kaisercraft sentiment.  My flowers are home made - using Heartfelt Creations Wild Rose Small stamps and die plus the matching flower mold.  I had stamped the flowers onto cream card stock with some Altenew pale brown ink.  I added some red in the centre and after they were molded, I used some stamens and glued them together.  The leaves are a Couture Creations die.

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog and check out the rest of the design team.

3 comments:

Betty said...

so gorgeous, Dawn - love the sentiment! what a great card to send to a friend now.

Greta said...

Beautiful dies & flowers & wonderful sentiment! Beautifully elegant card, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow Dawn this is stunning - very classy and elegant with the flowers and die cuts. Trust all is well with you - are you back in the office yet?
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine