Monday 25 May 2020

Peace love and Serendipi-tea

It's my day for sharing at Die Cut Divas today.... Our Sponsor is Cas-ual Fridays Stamps and our theme is "Make A Beverage"

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps


Prize: $20 gift code

Also during May is the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for spring/summer so check out when you can can enter your coffee & hot chocolate projects into the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop too.  - Mine is there!

I am using some images from Cas-ual Fridays that my teamie, Cindy, had stamped and die cut for me. They are this set 
 Serendipi-tea 
Cindy had stamped them on some sweet patterned paper.  I added Copic markers to the hearts,  I die cut a doily from Catherine Pooler Designs, to sit the teapot and cups on.  I used some fabulous grey and white coloured patterned paper which I used a Lil'Inker  die to cut out.  I took the stamped image and trimmed it with a fish tail banner, and layered onto some black card .  

Do come and join us with your Beverage project. 

10 comments:

Betty said...

what a fun card and wonderful sentiment, Dawn!

Sherry Hickey said...

This is delightful!! Love it!

Lady Joyful said...

This is such a cute card! The patterned paper tea set is really fun.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So fabulous, love the design.

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely tea setting Dawn - and a beautiful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

New Creations said...

Love this fun card, beautiful design!

Billie A said...

Fun images and background.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love how you did this card. It looks wonderful.

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderful Caffeinated Creation!

Greta said...

Sweet card--love the doily!