Thursday 11 June 2020

WWC 275 Karen's challenge: All About Ocassions

Hi there - time for another challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Karen is our hostess with an All About Occasions challenge

 

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I made for Jo's Christmas Kickstart as well.




I used Gina K wreath builder stencil and used Catherine Pooler Designs Tilly's Gardent to make my wreath with a variety of Altenew green inks.  I found a little sticker in my stash that is a foiled Merry Christmas and added it to the centre of my wreath.  I added a little double die cut bow from a Couture Creations die I picked up for $5 the other day. 

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00am NZ time ) to link up your project.

7 comments:

Trina P. said...

Wonderful wreath... so beautifully stamped. The different shades of greens adds lovely dimension.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty layers of green for your wreath, Dawn, and I love the rich red bow!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the depth the various greens give your wreath Dawn, and what a great buy that bow die was!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Brown said...

Dawn, I love a good wreath card and your is so pretty!

Michelle W said...

Lovely card Dawn, I love how you used Tilly's Garden for the wreath!

Helen said...

A lovely card, Dawn! I love your wreath! Amazing the results with the wreath builder and small stamps! :)

Greta said...

Always love wreaths & this is so pretty, Dawn! Love the foiled sentiment & cute bow!