Saturday 15 August 2020

My Favourite Colour scheme - Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hi.  It's time for an new challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog... and our theme is "Favourite Colour Combination"

Anyone who follows me knows my favourite colour combo is PURPLE with PURPLE!!!!!  
Yes I love PURPLE


I recently took part in an Exploring Watercolour Mediums class.  One of the days was to use masks so that's what I did with the Nature Blossom stamps from Altenew.  I kept the masks in place while I use watercolour paints (Altenew 36 pan set) to make the background.  My card was some watercolour paper.  I used a different shade of purples to colour up the flowers.   I used one of my prestamped sentiment stipes and then to give a really awesome textured look, I spritzed the entire card generously with some Shimmer Sprtiz spray.  So amazing in real life.

So come and join us at Sweet Stampin' challenge blog this week with you favourite colour combos

I'm entering this into the Sparkle Challenge at The Flower Challenge. 

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely stunning Dawn, and you made such a stunning background. I can see the spray, and understand that it must be stunning IRL
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

beautiful card, Dawn!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I'm with you, Dawn - loving the purple!! Gorgeous flowers and fabulous background - love the spritzed sparkle too!!

Darnell said...

It's even amazing on my screen, Dawn! What a fantastic design! I love all the beautiful purple hues! Keep well and thank you for adding schparkle to The Flower Challenge! Hugs, Darnell GD

Greta said...

I can tell there's lots of beautiful shimmer making your purple purple card even more special!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So beautiful Dawn. I REALLY love this hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cara said...

I agree, you can never have too much purple! This is gorgeous, love the shimmer too. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x