Tuesday 25 August 2020

Sunshine Daisies at Die Cut Divas

Hi there.  It's my day to share a card at Die Cut Divas.  Our sponsor this month is a new one to to the Divas


The theme for August is all about the FLOWERS.

Rachel Vass Designs specialized in beautiful floral hand drawn digital stamps.


My card uses "Sunshine Daisies" a sweet little image. 

I used a variety of Alcohol markers to colour the flowers.  A very pale blue has been used to go around the image.   The sentiment is part of the digi download.  

Rachel has a number of very beautiful floral images.  I have brought a few of them as I love flower images.  

Do come and join our challenge and share your flower projects 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Dawn - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your daisies, Dawn - beautiful coloring and I love the sentiment too!!

Betty said...

so pretty, Dawn - and wonderful sentiment to accompany those daisies!

Greta said...

Your coloring is just wonderful, Dawn!