Saturday 1 August 2020

Wedding/Anniversary at Sweet Stampin' challenge.

It time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  Our challenge this week is Anniversary/Wedding.  We would love to see you projects.


I have made an Anniversary card. 


I starred by using an embossing folder to create the textured background.  The Altenew 3D flowers were die cut from paint colour samples. 


I used some dark green card to cut the leaves.  I finished with a sentiment from Altenew's Sentiment Stripes.  It was in my mug of sentiments that I made a while back after one of my Altenew classes.
I'm loving the British Paints sample chips as they are such a good size.  And they worked perfectly with this die.

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous anniversary card, Dawn!! Just love the texture of the background and the paint swatch colors on your layered flowers!!

Betty said...

must dig out my stash of paint swatches - you did such a gorgeous job with yours!!

creationsnz said...

Another fabulous flower using your paint chips. Paint chips are such a great invention. CarolG

Greta said...

What a neat ef & gorgeous shades for the flowers! Love this!