Saturday 10 October 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Use Something from your Old Stash

 Hi there.  It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  And it's a fun challenge... Use Something from your Old Stash.


I've been stamping for about 11 years or so now.  Today I am using a stamp set I got not long after I started stamping.  It's an Inkadinkado set circa 2007 and I have always loved it. 

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink as I knew I wanted to colour with a Copic marker.  I used a purple marker and to give some texture I used my score board to score some lines around the edges.  I added some Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen to the dress and used a fine line glitter pen to add some colour to the sentiment.  A few little pearls on the waist finished my card.  I played around with adding some clear gems but decided in the end to keep it CAS. 



5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dawn, what a stunning card - love it. A gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. The pearls at the waist are perfect.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful sentiment and I love the dress image, Dawn - just love how you colored it!!

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card soooooo much! I've got the same stamp, but really struggle to use it, Jo x

Greta said...

Beautifully colored & love the score lines!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this Dawn! Awesome image and perfect sentiment, this is beautifully done! Hugs, Wends xoxo