Thursday 8 October 2020

WWC292 - Dawn's Challenge: Anything Goes With a Feminine Twist

 Hi there.  Today it's my turn to be the hostess at Watercooler Wednesday and I have an Anything Goes With a Feminine Twist.  


I love making floral cards and nothing says Feminine than flowers.   Today my card is using a new to me stamp from Altenew - Paint a Flower Calla Lily.


My neighbour has some white Calla Lilies in her garden which inspired me to have a go at doing some white ones.  I did make a bit of a boo boo with one of the leaves... colouring in an area that really wasn't a leaf!  However I think it turned out ok. I used Zig Markers to colour in the image.  I added a very CAS sentiment from a Tim Holtz set.  I decided to keep it simple and did not add any embellishments.  I trimmed the panel and added to a white card base.  I'll be sending this to my Dad's partner for her birthday in a couple of weeks. 

Come and join in the fun at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the projects from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00am NZ time) to link up your project. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Your visit is appreciated and I would love if you want to leave me a message with your thoughts. 




7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

To me all the calla lilies look like leaves so no worries, Dawn! Just love your quartet of flowers, no extra leaf spotted by me :) Looks like another fun challenge - I'll have to pop in!

CinnamonSally said...

Looks lovely Dawn, your lilies look perfect to me.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful stamp to use as the focal point of your stunning card Dawn!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous card Dawn and you did a great job colouring the white lillies!

Helen said...

A beautiful card, Dawn! I love your lillies! Take care! :)

Greta said...

Beautiful flowers & love how you colored them white, Dawn!

Betty said...

lovely card, Dawn and I certainly can't tell where the mistake it!