Thursday 22 October 2020

WWC 294 - Marsha's Challenge: Anything Goes With a Masculine Twist

 Hi there- time for a new challenge at Watercooler Wednesday.   Marsha is our hostess and she has an Anything Goes with a Masculine Twist 


My card is the birthday card that I made for my husband's birthday on the 16th

I chose a Catherine Pooler stamp set called Leaf Motifs and used my Gina K Wreath Builder Stencil to stamp the leaves using Altenew inks - Bamboo, Parrot, Olive and Moss inks.   For my centre panel I used second generation stamping of the leaves.  The sentiment is stamped in Expresso ink from Altenew using a sentiment from Gina K's Frame and Flowers 2 set.  I mounted both panels onto some dark brown card.   

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00 am NZ time ) to link up your project.

5 comments:

Karen Brown said...

Such a lush and beautiful card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful leafy border for your sentiment, Dawn, and I love the second gen on the sentiment panel. Just gorgeous!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Dawn - love your use of the leaves on both panels.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

What a gorgeous leafy wreath, Dawn! Bet your hubby loved it!

Helen said...

Beautiful Dawn! I love the different cool greens! They give a lovely serene feel to your card! I'm sure your husband loved it! Take care! :)