Tuesday 1 December 2020

A weekend of Christmas cards

 Ho ho ho... nearly Christmas time.  I sold a lot of my Christmas cards at my work so had to make a few more so I could send them off.    So here is the weekends ones.... NB a photo heavy post!  I was inspired by the Lets' Squash it challenge - to use my embossing folders.  

#1

Using a Snowflake folder and Swiss dots folder.  I used one of the trio of Gnomes coloured in purples to co-ordinate with my matting. 


#2


This one used a holly embossing folder which was matted and added to a leather grained card base.  I added a simple circle die cut with a scalloped mat and a little stamped sentiment.

#3
I used the same folder, this time doing a bit of a letterpress technique - inking the folder before running it through my Cuttlebug.  I used the same sentiment with a couple of die cut circles. 

I really had fun playing with my folders and stamping.  



5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Dawn- loving the gnome one in particular - that is really spectacular with the purple!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three fab cards, Dawn - just love them all but of course purple comes first in my book - LOL! Isn't fun to pull out those embossing folders again - loving it!!

HilaryJane said...

Love those embossing folders and you have turned then into really great cards. I still have a few cards to make and I think you have given me an idea, thank you xx

Greta said...

All beautiful, Dawn! Love the folders you used!

creationsnz said...

You are on a roll with your gnomey cards Dawn. Love this purple one. CarolG