Thursday 3 December 2020

WWC 300 Tristan's Challenge: Anything Feminine Goes

Hi there - time for another challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Tristan is our hostess with an Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist.  

 


My card is one I have sent to my swap partner as part of the Card Chain Challenge.  I got to send this one to my Die Cut Divas team mate Linda.    I used some Altenew patterned paper for my background panel. I layered it onto some white card and then onto the shimmery blue base.  I stamped my flower with Altenew's Nature Blossoms.  I used the mask to add a bit of soft pink ink for the base colour and then added the additional layers.  I used the matching die to cut out the flower and did the same with the leaves.  I took a little sentiment and stamped and die cut  with a flag ended die.  I finished with a few little gems. 

 

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the project from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00 am NZ time ) to link up your project.

 

8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Perfect feminine card, Dawn - I love it, thanks so much!! Lucky me to be the recipient!! Don't know what it is, but I just love stripes like yours with a flower, such a pretty design!!

Dotty Jo said...

It's lovely, DAwn! Wish I could watercolour like this. Thanks for being a link in our chain, Jo x

HilaryJane said...

What a great card love that sparkly base xx

Tristan said...

Love those stripes behond that pretty flower - really makes it pop.

Greta said...

Soft & pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the drama of the contrast between the bold back ground and the soft flower Dawn - a stunning card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

Love that bold striped bg to set off the flower. CarolG

Helen said...

The stripe background really makes this beautiful delicte flower to pop! Take care! :)