Friday 25 December 2020

Merry Christmas Day

 Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas Day.  Here in NZ it's almost the end of the day when you get to read this... It's my day to share a card for Die Cut Divas.  

My team mate Arlene sent me some Kat Scrappiness slim line dies and I used one to make this Christmas card for you all.  


I added some washi tape to the die cut piece and added to my white card base.  I added a Christmas die cut (Paper Roses) and a sub sentiment from a Mama Elephant set that my friend, Dierdre from Ireland, sent to me.  I added a Penny Black Poinsettia stamped and embossed in gold onto red card and fussy cut.  

Entering this into the If it's  Christmassy - Link it Challenge at Christmas Kickstart 

Hope you all have a great Christmas Day. 

Here is a quick montage of my day




5 comments:

Suze said...

Beautiful card Dawn.
Looks like you had a lovely day today. We are so lucky that we in NZ can spend Christmas with our families.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

Greta said...

Looks like a fun, family Christmas, Dawn! Hoping next year it'll be safe for us to again be with family. Your card is gorgeous!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous card with the Kat Scrappiness dies, Dawn - just love the slimline design!! Looks like you had an amazing Christmas!!

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooo, slimline - very nice! Love the red and black colour combo, Dawn, it looks so dramatic. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, and a Happy New Year to you my friend, Jo x

creationsnz said...

Love your red poinsettia. A nice frame of your family day as well. CarolG