Friday 19 March 2021

Rainbow flowers.

 I struggled with this month's challenge at my NZ Swap group - Rainbows.   I finally came up with a very CAS idea. 


I used a Stampin' Up punch to cut a rainbow of flowers.  I do have a match stamp somewhere in my stash - but I couldn't find it.  Need to do a tidy up for sure!.  I decided to add the pearl centres for some texture.   I used a Kaisercarft sentiment which I really like. 

Thanks for stopping by - the weekend is starting for me and I'm hoping to get some  time in the craft room.  Hope you all have a great weekend 

7 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

This is a gorgeous card Dawn with your rainbow of flowers!

Chrissy said...

Lovely design Dawn, love the flowers, great colours against the black and a lovely sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

I really love this card, Dawn!

Suze said...

Great idea Dawn and lovely CAS card. This is one month that I didn't struggle recently. I like that you kept the background in B&W so that the rainbow colours really shine out.

Betty said...

delightful card, Dawn - love that sentiment!

creationsnz said...

This came to me and I love it, for some reason IRL it is brighter and cheerier than the photo. Thanks Dawn. CarolG

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful rainbow flowers along the black, Dawn - love the design!!