Thursday 25 March 2021

Slimline Christmas at Die Cut Divas

  Hi there.  It's my day to share over at Die Cut Divas.  


Our lovely sponsor is Sunny Studio. This month, it's all about making those slimline cards.  

Winner will receive a $15 gift card from Sunny Studio Stamps

My card uses a Slimline die cut from Sunny Studios  (this one - used the inner die)  


My stamps are also from Sunny Studio Stamps - Holiday Style.  I used some Altenew inks - Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields and Hydrangea for the bells and Evergreen for the branch.   The sentiment was stamped in Jet Black ink.   I add some little grey stars with a stamp from Your Next Stamps and added some gold splatter.  I added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen onto the bells. 

Do come and play along with your Slimline challenge and be in to win. 


6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful slimline card Dawn, love the soft colours, fabulous stamp, and the boldness of the sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Betty said...

love your slimline, Dawn - and the non-traditional colors are so soft and pretty.

Greta said...

What a beautiful card--love the images!

Arlene said...

I love your colors and design.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the branch of bells, Dawn - what a yummy color!! Perfect with the star splatter too!!

Helen said...

A stunning slimline Christmas card, Dawn! :)