Tuesday 25 May 2021

Let the Shenanigans begin.


Hi there.... Time for my card for the Die Cut Divas May challenge.  

 CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

Prize: $20 gift code
This is a Tic Tac Toe challenge month using the grid below.
Please tell us which row you picked on your entry.
 

My card today uses the middle row down - emboss it, friendship and blue...  It's a birthday card for a dear friend.  And there is a bit of blue in there....


My embossing is subtle.  I used a dotty stencil and some pink, blue and green inks from Altenew.  I then used the two dies by Gina K from Master Layouts 1 - the smaller one for the stencilled panel and the larger one for the layer in a nice bright blue.  I then put the stencil back over the ink blending and ran it through my Cuttlebug with an embossing pad and got a subtle embossing.  I made the mistake of stamping my CAS-ual Friday sentiment after doing the embossing so you can see some of the levels showing through.  The stamp set I used is called "Shenanigans"   I white embossed the subsentiment onto some black card.  To finish I used some Rose Gold sequins that arrived today from my friend Betty. 

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas for our May challenge.  Just remeber - used your machine to cut and/or emboss on your card and tell us how you used our Tic Toc Toe board. 

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Dawn - it's really dramatic with the dots.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Such a pretty spotty card Dawn.

R's Rue said...

It’s so fun and creative. Well done.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Dawn, love the embossing and great colours..I must remember use inks for embossing?!! and love a bit of shenanigans..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Hi Dawn, what a great stencil, makes a lively background for your card. CarolG

Greta said...

Fun birthday card, Dawn--love the colors!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So fun with all the jumbo dots, Dawn - love the mix of colors!!