Saturday 29 May 2021

Hey There Girlfriend

 Hi there- Here's my last card for this month's challenge at Die Cut Divas                                    

                                                 CAS-ual Fridays Stamps


Prize: $20 gift code
This is a Tic Tac Toe challenge month using the grid below.
Please tell us which row you picked on your entry.
 
For today's card, I've gone for a diagonal line on our tic tac toe - Uneven edge, Friendship and Flowers.


I used a Spellbinders die to cut my uneven edge out of some lacy looking patterned paper.  My CAS-ual Friday's stamp set is unfortuneatly now retired.  It's called "Girlfriend" and I used it to add the sentiment and to stamp the flowers.  I used some ink blending on them and then fussy cut.  Added lots of bling to the centre of the flowers and some leaves from my "scrap" pile. 

I've scheduled this post so as you read it, I'll be enjoying a full house..... my daughter, son in law and Grandson -Archie will be here and also my Dad and his partner.  It's going to be one really busy week.  Thursday is the Wedding!!!!  My son and his groom's party ( Best Man and Groom's Maid - yes his best friend, Brooke is part of his wedding party) are also coming here on Thursday to get dressed.  So very full house on the day.  Showering will need to be rostered!  

Thanks for stopping by.  

3 comments:

Betty said...

lovely card Dawn - have a wonderful week!

Greta said...

Beautifully feminine card & I can only imagine the fun you've had with all the company & the wedding!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So gorgeous with the lacy paper and curved edge, Dawn! Love the blinged up flowers too!!