Monday 9 August 2021

You are one of my greatest joys!

 Hi there.   I've got a cute as card to share today.  It's on it's way to my grandson in Australia. 

This card was inspired by one that the lovely Angie Cimbalo sent to me for my birthday.  I used a mini slimline card and like Angie, rounded my corners.  I used Hero Arts Cloud Pattern Stencil and the ink was already on my Altenew mini blender brush to make my cloudy sky.  I tore some computer paper to mask off the grass and used some Bamboo ink (Altenew)   I added some green Woodless watercolour pencils from Altenew along the top of the grass.  I stamped the little bear from Colorado Craft Company "Happy Days"  stamp set and die cut it out.  It was on some slightly textured card and I was able to add colour with the Woodless Watercolour pencils and blended with a waterbrush.  I finished with two of the sentiments from the same set.   

Thanks for stopping by today.  

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - sweet little bear image, Dawn, and I just love the scene you created on this mini slimline!! Your grandson will love it!!

Betty said...

so sweet- grandson will surely be delighted!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous sky and such a sweet little Bear, gorgeous Dawn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Love this adorable scene for Archie!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a cute creation Dawn! Love this image! I’ve yet to ink mine, but really should, it’s so lovely. Gorgeous job on the stencil and ink work, a beautiful scene! Hugs, Wends xoxo

creationsnz said...

This is so sweet, and such beautiful colouring. CarolG