Friday 3 September 2021

The Card Chain Challenge - August reveal.

It's time for another fabulous reveal over at Card Chain Challenge.

As always, the challenge was to make a card using at least one of options on offer. This month we played with:

Colour Palette Option

(Exact matching is not required.)



Sketch Option


(Orient as desired.)

Theme Options: Movie Magic / The Sea / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Vellum  / Stamping

My card went to Julie in Massachusetts.  



I've been on a bit of a purple phase lately and this is what I did using the sketch.  I used two co-ordinating papers to add to the background, with some plain purple card.  I used Gina K Master Layout dies to cut all my layers.  Sentiment is from an Altenew set and I used some different butterflies from my stash. 

And today the card from my swap partner Greta arrived... it's a stunner thanks Greta







6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful purple toned card Dawn, the butterfly is a stunner in black like that. Love the card you received with its wonderful rainbow.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Suze said...

Beautiful card Dawn. Love the purple and black together - and the lovely butterfly you added.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great take on the sketch, Dawn! Love the purple patterns with the rich black butterfly!!

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning colours, Dawn, what a beautiful card! Hope all is well with you, Jo x

Julia Aston said...

I received your beautiful card just in time for the reveal Dawn - what a lovely design with that gorgeous purple floral paper with half plain purple - the black butterfly and framings really set the panels off - love the font on the sentiment too - thank you so much for this wonderful card! xx Julia

Greta said...

Great use of the printed papers & I love the butterfly!