Saturday 9 October 2021

Add a button at Sweet Stampin' Challenge..

 Hello there.  Today it's time to share for the latest challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  It's Susan's teams time to share for our Add a Button challenge.  

I made a sweet little card using some punches and dies plus some buttons I made a long time ago with a mold and some resin. 

I used some kraft paper to emboss with Altenew's Organic Linen 3D folder.  I used a older punch to cut some white card for my daisies.  I took some of the buttons I had made which were sitting in a jar just waiting for the right project!  Been there about 6 years! and finally the right project!  I used a Sizzix die to cut the leaves from some pretty green paper.  I finished by stamping the sentiment from Honey Bee's Bitty Buzzword stamp set, cut with a flag banner from a Gina K Master layouts.  

Do come and join us - make a project and add a button.  



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is a stunning card Dawn - love the colours you have used, and those gorgeous buttons are the perfect centre for the daisies.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, love the button centers on the sweet flowers and fabulous texture on the background panel..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is gorgeous Dawn! Love that you actually made the buttons yourself too 😁😂♥️