Thursday 7 October 2021

WWC326 Helen's Challenge: All About Occasions

 Hi, time for our challenge at Watercooler Wednesday.  Helen's our hostess with an All About Occasions Challenge.  


My card today was for a friend's birthday a couple of weeks ago.


This was a fun to make.  I used some Altenew Washi Tape to make my floral base.  I made my base a 6.25 x 3.25 base in some dark brown.  I added the washi to a white panel.  I used an Altenew Circled Greetings - Hello die to make my die cut.  I just cut the cirlce away.  I die  cut one in maroon and 2 in white and layered together.  The sentiment is from Altenew's Label Love.  I stamped it onto some white card with Obsidan ink.  

Come and join in the fun at  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and check out the projects from the other designers.  Then take our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post.    We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday 18th October  at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday 19th at 12.00 noon NZ time ) to link up your project.

8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That washi looks amazing with the layered hello atop it, Dawn - beautiful birthday card!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous colours and textures on this beautiful card Dawn. I guess as you are still pretty much in level 3, it will be slippers under the dining table for work?
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Tristan said...

Love how you've used that washi tape Dawn, a very pretty card.

Riya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chrissy said...

I love this one, beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Beautiful way to use that Washi, Dawn!

Cathy said...

Great use of the washi tape Dawn, such a pretty card, Cathy x

Helen said...

Such a gorgeous card Dawn!! I love that beautiful washi tape. You have used to perfectly for maximum impact!!! Love it!! Stay safe! :)