Saturday 6 November 2021

Use Red - Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Hi there.  It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge and we have a Use Red theme. 

Red screams Christmas to me so that's what I did.


I used kraft card with my red... I used some light kraft card and die cut a panel from Gina K Master Layouts 2.  I then used some stamps from a Catherine Pooler set with Hero Arts Unicorn ink to stamp each side of my middle panel.   I did a bit of partial die cutting so I could make my panel a bit smaller and narrower than the actual die.  I used Altenew Vineyard Berry ink to stamp the Gina K sentiment.  My poinsettia is from Rosie's Studio.  I used white embossing powder to emboss it.  I added some dark red pencil and a light green pencil to colour it up before fussy cutting it.   I used the same pencils to add the berries and colour to the holly.   I used a darker heavier kraft card for my card base. 

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge with your Red Projects

1 comment:

Greta said...

Absolutely beautiful, Dawn!